Elysium Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One thing I've noticed..

2 posters

Go down

One thing I've noticed.. Empty One thing I've noticed..

Post  Yavigaaz Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:17 am

In WvW, if you're caught alone it can be dangerously scary.. You will either run across a group of 20 other players (Not friendlies), or you will run into another single person, which then turns into mortal 'kombat'. And then it depends on how good you are, or how crap they are.

Either way, in my opinion, if you're planning on attacking things, go with the group to take places... If you're going alone, say to farm crafting resources, be very very sneaky!

Yavigaaz
Admin

https://elysiumsanctuary.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

One thing I've noticed.. Empty Re: One thing I've noticed..

Post  satsumarax Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:47 am

Also, using your normal weapons when you're not at level 80 yet seems to be a bit pointless. They do nearly no damage at all...
satsumarax
satsumarax
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yavigaaz Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:28 am

Yes.. That too!

I think I told you about that before. How you're scaled up to level 80 and all your stats are better, but your armour, weapons and jewellery are still a lower level, hence you're innately weaker. But the experience is good.. And you can still cause conditions..

Like I said, running around by yourself is never good - You may be able to take on somebody one on one, however hardly anybody walks around alone. They're all in groups. You quickly die when there are 15+ people focusing their attacks solely on you. No matter what level you are.

Yavigaaz
Admin

https://elysiumsanctuary.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum